- Use the Camo Marksmen Pro Tool to help fasten deck boards. Courtesy of Pete Figgens
- Use Concealoc hidden fastening system for composite and PVC decking. Courtesy Glenbrook Lumber & Supply, INC
- Use the Cortex Concealed Fastening System for composite and PVC deck boards. Courtesy Humphrey's Building Supply Center.
- Use Cutek/naked/proclean - A link to cutekextreme.com that shows how to properly apply Cutek Extreme, Clean existing Cutek stain and how to strip old wood stain off your existing deck.
- Use Hetra Power hand to install deck boards using Grabber Hidden Deck Fasteners and PowerHand.
Courtesy Hetra Works
- Use the HIDFast system to install decking courtesy Greg DiBernardo of BergenDecks.com
- Use the HIDFast system to build an Azek Deck courtesy Benchmark Building Services Inc.
- Use the Invisirail - A how to install Vistapost by Invisirail Courtesy Scott McQuin
- Use the Probuilt Aluminum Picket Deck Railing Installation Video. BW Creative Railing Systems.
- Use Rain Escape to install this unique under-decking drainage system. Courtesy TREX
- Use Trex lighting to enhance the beauty of your deck. Courtesy TREX